Announcement Student Assistant 40h/month
We are looking for energetic support for our team in the EU-funded pan-European and multicenter DISCHARGE study. It is a pragmatic randomized controlled trial comparing effectiveness of cardiac CT with cardiac catheterization in patients with stable chest pain and suspected coronary artery disease (CAD). The study will include a cost analysis for which we are seeking medical students with an interest in this topic area as well as a PhD.
We are offering a position as a student assistant based on 40 hours per month for a minimum of 6 months starting immediately. Our office is located at the central campus. We are looking for motivated students who are interested in clinical trials, enjoy working in a team and are willing to take on responsible tasks and ideally have some prior experience in medical cost reporting.
- Support of the cost team
- Literature research
- Data preparation
- Communication with participating study centers and responsible project partners.
We are looking for:
- Medical students with interest in pursuing a PhD
- Ideally previous experience in the field of medical cost recording
- As a coordinating center of the EU-funded multicenter DISCHARGE study, an interdisciplinary team at the Campus Mitte.
- Remuneration according to the collective agreement for student assistants 40h/month for 6 months
- Working hours can be arranged flexibly according to our core working hours.
If you are interested or have any questions, please send your application by mail to: email@example.com
Further information about the study: https://www.dischargetrial.eu/de/